Monday, August 9, 2010

Bro Convo in UKM ~ ♥

Before my family and I go to my bro convo..
We went to Genting for one night stay..
I reach there alr evening lo...
Actually i dont know what to do there, is such a boring place for me now..
If you din go for outdoor theme park and you are underage, no other things can do alr..

♥ Took before having my dinner
My sis and I went to Kenny Rogers for our dinner...
KRR provides wi-fi, so i can online there =)
Is such a nice drink...
Forget its name, jz remember got "Tropicana" this word..
Mixture of fruits..

This is my favourite muffin ♥ chocolate and banana flavour...
YUM YUM =)

After dinner...
Sure is Shopping time..
I feel that Genting should have more shopping stall and place for us..
Especially those who are underage..like ME xD
I hope now i'm 21 and can go into casino..
I tried to walk in b4 but they 2pid guard check my IC...duhh !!
This prove that i still look young, hahaha...


The next day...
We went to UKM for my bro convo..
There were a lot of people on that day and the road heading to UKM was so Jam..
Finally we reach =)
My bro convo session is on da afternoon..
My parents and my aunt go into the hall 2gether woth my bro..
While my sis and I went to The Mines for shopping...


Here are those photo we took in UKM..
Congrats bro =D


Our Family Photos...♥


Siblings...Me Bro and Sis ♥
I bought daisy for my bro ( hold by me )
My sis bought Lily for him ( hold by her )
My bro love the flowers a lot ^^
There are a lotssss of booth which is selling flowers..
They sure untung a lot lo...
Around 7pm then we have to go off from UKM..
I suggest go for Kajang Sate..
This is my 2nd time go to this shop..

There are a lot of customer there..
Mostly of the tables are reserverd !

Sate Ayam...
I forget to capture Sate Arnab...
In my opinion, i feel that Sate Arnab is really niceeee...♥
The taste was totally different from Ayam...



Here is the end of my KL trip...
Hope you guys enjoy reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment