Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3rd Trimester ~ ♥

happy moment usually past very fast..

sem break finally past and now back 2 study life again..

i really enjoy my sem break very much, almost everyday oso hang out with frens, no pressure at all !

wanna see my picture?

go 2 my facebook profile ya =D

click here ~
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=709802595


after seeing the short fake wig so many days, finally i decided 2 order it..it will reach on 8th of nov, cant wait 2 see it =) and it is not expensive at all !

BB cream ~ i think i gonna order soon 2..WOW ! non-stop keep using money, hope my mask can sell out soon-ly 2 get back the money..hehe ^^

jz now i heard wen jun said she is going 2 move 2 another house for the next year..
OMG! this is a really suprise thing for me because b4 this wen jun, pek ning and me planning not 2 move from our current house..But this is her decision, so i will respect her la =D changing new envirnment mayb is a better life for her la..

so who is going 2 leave besides my room le? not sure, but hopefully is those who are like sampat sampat 1 la..

Pek Ning dont sad la, still got me with u here la, hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment