Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year ♥


cho 1 ..


family photo include my grandma + aunty

cho 2 ..


my bro of course ..


cho 3 .. cho 4 ..


sakae's yu sang .. yummy ^^

lou sang laa ..

cho 5

@ genting with choi san ye ..

me with knitted cap =D




@ genting sushi king ~ yu sang again ..
Finally i'm back 2 kampar..
but i really bu she der penang la, not enuff time to use and haven finish take ang pau xD
CNY and Valentine's day drop on da same day, although cant celebrate with him, but on cho 3 he drop 2 my house and gave me a present =)
guess what?
is a white gold ring =)
hehe, thanks dear =)
how about me? i bake a chocolate brownie cake for him..he say delicious but his bro said not nice..
hope he really feel that cake's taste is good la..i made it or the whole morning + noon ..
in CNY sure got gamble la..this year geh luck quite good la, menang sedikit =)
CNY still got few days, hope all of u will enjoy it ^^


























































No comments:

Post a Comment