Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wishlist ~ ♥

Finally done my MUET test .
But still need to face da finals ! GOSH i really hate this ! There are soooo many things to read and memorise !
But NO CHOICE ! I dont wanna fail any of the subjects again. FML !
I hope sem break reach me asap, so that i can work during sem break can fulfill my next wishlist =D

Yea as i mention in my last post i bought a LongChamp bag in Thailand airport, i manage to search it through LongChamp Website. I think i'm not gonna get another bag for this year anymore besides wallet maybe =D
Next what am i gonna get for this coming may or june?
Hmmmm i neeed a camera so badly !
I dont need a DSLR, i just want a High-end Full HD camera =D
I'm consider about 2 of it, one is Canon G12 and another one is Lumix GF-2.






Canon PowerShot G12 – key features:
HS System
High-sensitivity 10 MP CCD
28mm wide, 5x zoom lens, Hybrid IS
7.0 cm (2.8") Vari-Angle LCD, Electronic Level, OVF
Front Dial, Full Manual & RAW
HD movies, HDMI
High Dynamic Range mode
Smart Auto
Multi-Aspect Shooting
Extensive accessory system

The spec you can search it from web. I love da outlook of G12 alot..got a little similar with DSLR, but it's not that heavy and of course it is not interchangeable lens..


The DMC-GF2 is the world's smallest* digital interchangeable lens camera with built-in flash, featuring a touch-screen operation. While shooting, you can operate the auto focus and shutter release at the same time with just a touch. While playing back, you can quickly select an image to view by scrolling images. In the iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, 7 detection functions work automatically and simultaneously to optimize your settings, making it easier than ever to take beautiful images every time.




DMC-GF2 is available in three kit combinations :
DMC-GF2CEB (DMC-GF2 camera body + 14mm lens)
DMC-GF2KEB (DMC-GF2 camera body + 14-42mm lens)
DMC-GF2WEB (DMC-GF2 camera body + 14mm & 14-42mm lenses)


GF-2 is a interchangable camera, this is the point that i fall in love with this camera.
I'm not that pro in this field, so i think do i need such interchangeable camera?
And one more thing, i dont wanna spend that much money on kit lens..
DSLR is better than Semi-Pro. So izit not that worth to buy this?
Muahahha !
Any comment guys? I think i will take G12 as my fren also recommend me this one.
No need to buy kit lens, Full HD, can self-capture summore, heheheh...
Yea since i want it so i have 2 work during sem break =D

No comments:

Post a Comment