Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cooking ~ ♥




♥ cooking french fries la...=D
2day we are having discussion of mass communication's assignment...have to think 20 question,so each of our group member have to think 4 question...luckily my question very fast gao tim jor =) but after finish our part oso need to help our group member to think their question..tis 2 days duno why one of my fren keep in moody mood, i oso duno wat happen 2 him, not dare to talk with him too much...hopefully he can slove his problem faster la, then change back like last time d him, mix with us and try 2 do some silly stuff again..
Yeah ! tmr i will be going back to my hometown ~ butterworth..alr 3 weeks i din go back le, very miss my family, my friends and my bed...hehe...hope can meet my old fren and hang out with them =D
how about him? i duno, jz follow wat's the god has plan for us..i dowan 2 force or do something that wont get any rewards again...
♥ ~ wait for me ya my lovely home and family =) i will be back after 17 and a half hours ...

No comments:

Post a Comment