Sunday, July 19, 2009

photo day =)


at livin cabin..the box really nice ^^

















in da car and with my lunch...=D



ytd we went to ipoh to watch harry potter..haiz but it really makes me disappointed, not nice at all..but can go shopping a while oso good la, relax a bit ar cz now very busy with mid-term n assignment...bought a skirt and pink colour d crystal braclet..hope d braclet really effective lo,haha xD...then at night when i reach home ask my housemate buy "lo mai fan" for me, very nice..=) took a lot of pic ytd, cz very long din take pic lo..although cant go back penang to go bon odori, but got go ipoh oso okay alr la...no choice =( quite miss him ar, alr 3 weeks i din go back..duno whether he will miss me or not, or missing other gal..haiz..hope him happy always ar...

No comments:

Post a Comment