Sunday, January 31, 2010

COFFRET D'OR ~ ♥

IC Blush ♥

Long Power Mascara ♥

Jewelcious Eyes ♥


Penultimate Brow Maker ♥




I watch 女人我最大 non-stop for this few days..

i found a few products that i really love it and i gonna buy it..
it is KABENO ! i din even want 2 know more about this product last time, but after this programme, now i quite interested on this product..

their new product for 2010 is called COFFRET D'OR..
u gals will love it too..

do u knw why?

it's because the packaging of this new product is awesome !!
especially the cheek color ~ IC Blush..

Full of diamond on it and the most attractive sight is ♥ it looks BLING BLING ~

Next, i love the mascara til the MAX ♥

it can make our eye lashes as long as 2X compare with our present eye lashes..and it can make our eye lashes looks more natural after applying this brand of mascara..

i dont believe such mascara can be so effective ! but i cant deny it because that programme prove 2 me !
In this programme they oso intro my loves one ~ M.A.C
Penultimate Brow Maker~ me fall in love with it !
it can make our eye brow look more 3D babe !!
gonna persuade my mum 2 buy for me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment