Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last Semester Break For Foundation ~ ♥

Almost 1 month+ i didn't update my blog le, cz i'm lazy, xD kekeke..

i m here 2day cz i wanna share wat i have done in my sem break for last year =)

on 23nd of dec 2009, we recover again ^^ i hope this will be da last time for da " recover " ..

♥ jz came back from jusco =)

♥ in my house b4 hanging out

♥ after da movie ~ alvin and the chipmunks !

on 23rd of dec 09, clement invited us go 2 his house for celebrating xmas..hmm having a great night there cz has been long time we didn't gather alr..everyone has their own life now, but i hope can have a lotz lotz more of gathering for us.. =D
♥ hui ling ♥ venus ♥ sin yee






♥ sin yee and the gang, lol ..
hmm here it is the xmas eve on 24nd..this is the 1st time i celebrate xmas 2gether with my frens and him..before we celebrate at sunset bistro, me n him went 2 gurney plaza for a movie 1st, then after da movie we rush 2 batu feringgi cz other frens were arrived..


♥ nice pic =)




♥ i looks short huh ..








♥ hehe i love this ^^





♥ adrian ~ my bro, hehe



♥ whole gang of us


♥ me ~ took by soo yee



♥ he looks so happy la..


♥ jangan-la malu ..


♥ ya i know i m short baby ..


♥ 1st pic with him on that day



♥ danny ♥ vincent ♥ me
Before we going back, we all exchanging present with each other..hmm i get ee ting's present while him get clement's present i think..hehe..
around 1am++ then we all going back alr, all also tired liao..

my next outing ♥
hanging out with frances, tracy and soo yee..
having gals talk in autocity =)
actually that day is soo yee's doggie " passes away ", so she felt so sad then ask us go out yum cha..
♥ 又一城 really bo ho jiak, dont go..



♥ me n tracy

♥ close up xD



♥ after dye my hair..how is my new look?


wow !
u know who i meet in autocity?
i met my housemate, wen jun..
felt so happy 2 see her there =)
♥ 1st time see she make up, hehe


on that day so ngam they are celebrating vincent bday at there, so we gals join in with them ..
♥ b4 going back..



♥ happy birthday vincent !


♥ him and us



♥ smile everyone ..


♥ happy 19th to you

♥ take in da car ..
this is the 2nd time i went to club..and is the 1st time i go with asther and frances them..
meet quite number of frens on tat day..
but i feel mois is much more better than dream..
so bad he dowan to go with me..
dont care la next time i sure will force him go clubbing with me at least for once..keke..

♥ they both so leng ..

♥ leng lui asther

♥ kiss me ?


♥ we haven drunk la..

♥ new fren named ah ying


♥ frances ♥ asther ♥ me

during the sem break, i receieved one of my secondary skol fren's call, she is ♥ pei li..
she inform me tat she is going 2 married on january..
wow ! congratulations 2 her .. she found her another half and getting 2 get married soon ~
from her face i know that she really happy and " xing fu " ..
here i wish her live happily with his husband and fast fast pregnant =)
♥ pei li looks gorgeous =)



♥ b4 going back lo..
b4 i coming back 2 kampar, asther ask me whether wanna hang out with her and net net..
sure i want because very soon i will going back 2 kampar, so sad..


♥ net net and me

♥ at apex

♥ this drink quite nice
♥ took by net net
♥ my cute spongebob =)
here is da end of my sem break i think..
lazy 2 post all the picture here, jz posted some..=)
gtg for class alr, hehe..
end here ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment