Thursday, May 19, 2011

3 days work ~ ♥

Lalalala I work as a furniture fair promoter for 3 days ~
Same as last year, work for Kamay Company..
But this time Frances didn't work 2gether with me because she is having her exam, so i have to arrange my transportation by myself.. =)
Coincidence i manage to get work for Ah Be as well, so i stay at her house for the working days..
Thanks for allowing me to stay at ur house ^^
We got more time to stick together with each other for these 3 days - shop, eat, sleep, yum cha, work, we do everything together in these days..
Feeling gooood ^^

I went at thursday and we decided go to Kim Gary for our dinner @ 1st avenue..

Free-make up day.

Ah be .



Sign up for Kim Gary member card and get ur FREE MEAL for every month !
Sign up fee is RM15 =)

We're quite full on that night so we plan to just order for one set..
Lemon tea.

Tomato Soup .
My favourite !

French Toast and this is yummy !

You guys must try this.
One of my favourite as well..Seafood Stone Rice.

Sauce of it.
NEXT !
Cotton On shop !
My previous blog got mentioned tat i lost my Cotton On cloth in the train while on the way back from KL to Kampar.
So this time i decided to get it back @ here.

Try this and that.
But finally i get what i want =D


Before going for movie - Fast and Furious 5, went for Chatime for a drink.
This shop selling some drink that similar to bubble milk tea.
I guess almost all of the people especially gals love bubble milk tea right? XD

Need to Q up for a quite long time.

The top ranking tea.
You can choose whether how many % of sugar and ice, i feel this is great because consumer can choose base on their own taste.


It's a Thursday night and we are going to have a drink with a friend.
Who is that?
You will know after this =)

Went to Upper Penang Road @ Segafredo.

Muahhahaah !
The answer is Vincent. He came to Penang with his family for vacation.
So we meet up for a drink on that night.
But we went back around 1am like that cz the next day we need to work, so have to rest earlier..

This is the exhibitor's list and the plan for the furniture fair.

Kamay got it's own uniform, so we have to wear it when we're working..
My look on the 1st day.
I look tired but quite excited on 1st day.

I'm shock because the style and the decoration got a huge different on this year compare with last year. I love the way that all the chairs put in a 3-storey rack.





And we got the Best Design Award 2011 for this year.
Congratss Kamay =D

We going back around 9.30pm on that night.
Then we went for Heritage Coffee with Ah Be's sister for a drink and chit-chatting session.
I have not been here before, but i pass by here millions of time XD
Now finally got the opportunity to drop by and lim teh.
It is just besides the GMC Penang Hospital.


Quite alot of people on that night because it is Friday night.
Got a live band performance there too.


My watermelon juice =)

Latte Coffee.

Tomato soup again .

Garlic bread.
One tips here. Dont ever order Garlic bread here because it is tasteless and it is not tasty at all.
I'm sorry to said that =(

But do order this one.
Chicken with cheese and ham.
I think it is similar with Golden Blue.
The taste is not bad especially the mash potato, wootss !
I'm so happy to said that my sales for this year is better compare with last year.
Yeahhhh ! Congratulations LSY =D

No comments:

Post a Comment