Saturday, May 7, 2011

Da night ~ 20th night =D

FYI, i'm having my finals during this year bday, too bad !
BUT luckily my beloved "Unfuckable" group and him were celebrating with me on that night !
Seriously i'm not that satisfied with my 20th birthday, but no choice because UTAR had chosen this period as our final exam, FML!
I HATE YOU UTAR ! YOU better plan for a nicer date for next year ! ARGHHHH !

Our very 1st picta =D

Look at our faces, one word can describe it, PALE >.<

Mau gaduh ke? Cut !!!
Sorry is my mistake .
Take 1

Next Take 2 =D
Hmm this one look better .

Yeahh leng luissss ~
Contact me if you wanna know any one of them, weeeewittt =D

Muahahaha ! It's my birthday cake from Secret.R !
TQ Jiv for choosing this for me =D
Although the design of the cake is nt that nice, hehhehe but i'm satisfied with it because of the word that you had written on it !
Not bad huh ur writing XD
Yeah as you guys can see, the "Fei" is me. He love to address me as "Fei" cz i'm FAT, argh !

Making wish session and blowing candle time !
My 1st wish is hope that all of us can pass this finals with no fail and with a better GPA =D
GOD do you hear me?
GOD : " yeah i hear you =)" !

Jiv's frens .. All is coming for my birthday, ngek ngek ngek !

Hahhahaha this ? Hmmm long story .
Sorry for that Jiv, hahahaha ! But i wont feel guilty, because it's my birthday =D

Next stop !!
Lok Lok session ~
Don't know why, i love to eat lok lok since i come to Kampar.
Mayb is a habit because almost all of them love lok lok as well ~
But it is quite expensive. Last time was just RM0.60 but now RM0.70 !

Eating process ~
Hmm but nt much thing left at that time.




Thx for Natalie for this cake =)
She's my coursemate @ housemate !
So happy that she still remember my birthday and bought me this !
But Ah Nat, i want to tell you that, i dont love cheese cake XD
But really appreciate wat you had done for me, LOVE YOU ^^

The next day i feel like wanna grab some cake again.
Went for Secret Recipe with Jiv =)

I feel is a must to have more than one pieces of cake since it's birthday night =)

Curry Puff .

I cant finish it at the end because of its large portion =(

Happy 20th Birthday SY ^^

Thx again =)

This year my 1320 ex-housemate didn't celebrate with me, they are busying with their finals as well..No one free to care about me, hehehhe i'm just joking !
They draw me a card =D
It's a cupcake design.
And behind they write their wishes for me. If you can read chinese, you can see they promise to treat me for dinner, the due date is until June 2011.
Muahahhaha let me think where i wanna go for dinner 1st =D

BTW, thanks for da celebration and wishes.
Besides that i also get more than 400 wishes from FaceBook friends =)
Appreciate it !
But at the same time, I feel sad on this day.
Because Elise's Grandma passed away on 2nd of May.
When we're discussing for our next exam paper, suddenly she received a call from her sister.
After she hang up the call, she cried =(
I feel so sad and feel like wanna cry 2gether with her. Her relationship with her grandma is quite close and she always will visit her grandma during sem break.
I don't know what to say to comfort you dear but i hope you're alright right now =D
Be tough ! Luv you

No comments:

Post a Comment