Friday, July 29, 2011

CLINIQUE Star Tour 2011 - Final

Lalala ~ 2 days after the photoshooting, my picta is uploaded in da Clinique's web gallery.
I've edited the lighting due to the original picture makes me look so dark - i mean my skin tone.
This is one of the best among the worst one.
I hope i can re-take for one more time because tis is real ugly for me.
But can't i think. So just forget about it, i just take this for fun XD
E, T and me were so worried about our photo before uploaded in da gallery.
Finally it is there. Hope that you guys won't laugh at me for this >.<
Just wanna share it with you all. =)

I'm back to Penang today.
So what's my plan? I think no more outing this trip? Hmm because i didn't back to hometown for 2 months !!! So i wish to spend more time with my family members since my bro is back from kl.
My elder sis gonna back on next week too ! Can't wait to see you, IMY. =D

Oh ya before i forget.
Penang babes if you're interested in Clinique's photoshoot, please visit Queensbay on Saturday 30th of July and Gurney Plaza for 31st of July, which mean is this week. =D
Oh gosh alr 2.10am right now, gotta slp right now.
Night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment