Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CLINIQUE Star Tour 2011 - Part 2

Yea I went for Clinique star tour today.
At 1st i planned to go at 10am after class but unfortunately I can't wake up @.@
When i woke up was 12pm. GOSH !!!
I knew that there gonna be alot of people Q-ing up there.

Yes. As i guess. Look at there. How crowded when 1.30pm.
The weather is freaking HOT !
No jokes. The weather is killing people.
I'm sweat like hell when i try to get my registration foam.
They told me at least 1 hour to reach my turn.

TaDaaaa! My foam. RM35 for this.
Since she say need to wait for an hour, so i plan to went for cafeteria for brunch.
But do you believe that it just need an hour to reach my turn?
Haha ! Then you are wrong if you feel so.
When i went for the 2nd round, they told me need to wait for an hour AGAIN.
ISHH !
Okay. So i decided to attend class since i got nothing can do at there.
Then after 1 hour. I go back again with E and T.
Oh ya once again "you need to wait an hour more".
I was like : huh? what the hell? I was waiting like a crazy for da whole noon.
Fine. No choice. We have to wait no matter how long we should.

This time we gonna wait at the scene. Hoping that can reach our turn quickly because it is raining at that time. We met Wilson there, some of his friends are da hair stylists there. So he came to meet up with them. Nah this is the time to ask him for help.
What to help? Haha of course is taking photos for us. =D
Look at my face you will know how hot is the weather although it is raining at that time. >.<

While waiting, i capture some of the pixies there.

This is the booth that let you collect your door gift that worth RM130.

Finally reach my turn after waiting for almost 3 hours + !
Clinique Experts will start to apply moisturizer, toner and so on for us before make-up.
After that we wait for our turn to put on make-up.
There are total 8 Makeup Experts and 3 Hair Stylists.
Pity them. Have to work from 10am to 5pm.

Yeahhh finally is my turn.
Which eye shadow's colour should i choose?
Hmm i had chosen dark chocolate colour as one of my main colour.

She is just behind me. So manage to capture her while she was makeup-ing too.
But i don't know where is T going that time.
Duh sorry got no chance to capture you at that time. Sowieee =(

After make up is hrd. Haven done yet.
This picture looks weird.
I just simply capture for my memory. =)

Yea all done. Photoshooting done too.
But I'm disappointed with the shooting actually. >.<
Honestly, i knew that my picture is totally not nice !
I don't really like my makeup. It's too heavy for me.
My fren get shock when look at me.
Arghhh ! It's okay.
It is a new experience for me.
I had tried once in Shiseido's booth before this when i was 16 i think.
So this is my second time.
I will download the picture as they upload in the Clinique star tour website.

Pixies time.
E. She looks so much different with this hair.
I knew you don't like it.
But is a good try for you =D

Met Foon Foon, Wan Teng there.

Close-up one.
Can you feel how heavy is da make up? Hmmm....

After photo session. Back to home immediately as I'm really tired for standing and waiting da whole day there. Pixies and pixies again.
I'm feeling EMO today.
I think is because of da photoshoot.
I don't like mine one. It is totally................S-U-C-K-S for me.
I can't imagine how when my friends saw that.
Now just waiting for the photo to upload.
If got another chance, i hope i can reverse and try for another nicer shooting.

I love da hair-do right now.
It is much more nicer after sometimes.
Thanks to Wilson's friend for helping me. He is purposely wait until my turn then help me to style for my hair. Billions of thanks =D

I downloaded a new apps.
That is PhotoShake.
This is an awesome apps !! For Iphone user especially gals who loves to edit, you can try this.
I always use this to edit my photo by using this apps. =D

This is the Door Gift that worth for RM130 for today including a magazine.
The CLEO magazine is the latest one, August version. =)
The door gift include the 3 steps of skin care, mini mascara and sun block.
I can bring this to travel next time as my Shiseido's travelling pack is almost finish.
I just hoping that my photo that shown clinique website won't be that ugly. PLSSSS =(

No comments:

Post a Comment