Wednesday, August 10, 2011

P-I-S-A week ~ ♥

Left TRM assignment and a sketch for MultiMedia subject.
I hate drawing alot, my skill is totally sucks !
I lack of "art cell". I'm not good at drawing at all =(
Okay let's continue with the topic today.
I went back to Penang on last weekend - worked for da whole weekend at PISA.
The main purpose was to work but the second reason was to meet up with my lovely sis as she came back from Kuantan.
Elise babe followed me this trip. She worked together with me as well. =D

As usual when reach BW was alr evening, 7pm.
What's next? Of course is dinner.
We went to seasides for dinner. Enjoying our dinner together with the sunset.
How romantic is it if dine in here with your love one ? Hehehe...

While waiting for da dishes to come, let's enjoy da sunset.
Now is 7.20pm. The sky start to turn into red-orange colour.
Besides that when you look over, you can see da penang's night view.
Is a nice place to recommend to you guys who will be visiting butterworth.

1st dish : Broccoli with abalone slices and mushroom.
Yum Yum !
Price : Around RM15

2nd dish : Man Tou
Price : Each for RM0.50
This is the side dishes for the crab.
There are 2 ways to cook it, one is steam and one is fried.
I prefer the fried one =)
But this is not the most delicious man tou i've tried b4, you can try man tou at Tambun, that is the best one i ever try. ^^

3rd dishes : Crab with tomato sauce.
Price : I'm not sure with this price.

4th : Belacan Chicken Wings.
Price : Each for RM1.8 if i'm not mistaken.

Last dish : Deep Frying Fish
Price : Heheh i'm not sure with it. Sowie.
But all the dishes here with reasonable price, don't worry.

Operation hours: 12:00noon – 11:00pm (7 days a week)
Contact: 012-476 7021, 012-402 3418
Address: No 2, Pantai Bersih, Bagan Ajam, 12300 Butterworth.

Yea is time to work now.
I've set one target for myself this time.
I want to sell at least RM15000 for this time since for the last two fair i just manage to sold for RM12000+.
Target is a very important thing for us to fix it, but you will feel pressure once you can't hit the target.
I will let you guys know whether i manage to hit my own target or not for this time =)
Guess b4 i say it out XD

It's Friday night !
End work at 10pm. So, after dinner where to chill?
Uh Ha ! Of course Overtime.
Relaxing places for chilling after work.
With nice ambiance and nice beer + band.


Who's finger nails?
Ha ! It's me, Elise, Frances and Wixiz.
So coincidence 4 of us colour our finger nails with different colour.

Although tired but we're enjoying ~

Yeah playing monopoly with Ipad.
But different version with previously one.


Blury image. With my cutie Iphone front camera XD

This is where i worked during the Penfurnex fair.
Same location with the past 2 times fair. =)

Snap while there are no customer.
We start to work at 11am and end work at 10pm.
Is a Saturday night but all of us almost exhausted.
Stand for whole day and talk non-stop with the customer.
But i don't feel like wanna waste my night.
So decided to follow them to club.
Mois is their choice. But when we reach there alr late, is around 1am.

One word to describe - Crowded.
Every wed, fri and sat sure crowded with party people.

Wixiz bought her new sem-pro camera.
Wow the quality of the picta is quite nice !
When i can get mine? Hmmm very soon =D


<3 Babe Frances

<3 Babe Wixiz
She is getting more n more sexy !

I met another gang of frens at there too.
Yuhui and Jia Qian.
This is our 1st time met in da club. They're so friendly.
Got chance can meet up more frenquent mayb ? hehehe...
End up with few of them are drunk. But not included me XD


The next day gotta work summore.
Arghh no choice have to force myself to woke up at 10.30am.
After prepare then waiting for Frances to fetch us.
Aha ! my prediction was always correct.
We were late to work due to some reason.. AHEM !
Reach around 12.30pm, feel so shame cz we were late for almost 1 and a half hour.
Sowieee =(
Her dad bought some Lou Po biscuit for us from QB mall. I told my boss that i want to eat the biscuit that last time he bought for us. Actually i'm just kidding, but the next day he really bought it for us.
Aww touching ! Thanks boss !


Besides Lou Po Biscuit, he bought us a box of MoonCake oso.
It is from Dragon-I.
Quite cheap ler, just RM60 with 4 mooncake inside and a nice box.

Worth to try it guys.

Finally 3 days end up so fast.
I wonder next year still got chance to work for this because next year is my internship sem.
Hmm but i am glad that i've hit my own target.
I've sold around RM25000 for this fair.
I didn't expect that I can sold that much for this time. Usually customer will do alot of survey before buying those furniture, it is hard to sell actually >.<
Satisfy with myself =D
Have you guess correctly? Gotta back to work for my assignment.
Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment