Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wilber Pan Mini Concert ~ ♥

Heyyy guys. Before I start my post, i would like to show you guys a photo.
But Will Pan's fans please don't whack me ler, I'm not purposely did this to him.
I just want to get a nearer picture with him.
This is my only chance when I get up to get his signature.
Sorry for not being aware that you're shaking hands with me >.<
But I must thanks to ALEX LING that help me to capture this picture.

Wilber Pan !!!! He came to UTAR on 17/8/201.
Oh Gosh !!!! Are you a Wilber's fans?
Hmm I'm. I love to watch his drama. Especially da his quite new drama in this year, 爱无限.
I think all da Utarian were so excited, can't wait to see him.

I became an Usher for this event.
Besides me, another two lenglui were be with me on that day to complete a mission.

Yeah my look of ze day.
Top from Nichii and bottom from MnG.
My hair look slightly longer than before. =D

Lengluiss. Usher of ze day.
Who's be with me on duty that day?
Pls look at below's pictas .

Left : Belle
Right : Elaine
The mission was to complete a book for Wilber Pan as a souvenir.
We required all the fans to write a wishes on a small piece of colourful paper, then we stick all the wishes inside the book.

Take 2

Take 3

Last one .

His DVD album.
Inside got 2 CD's.

And the ticket to enter da entrance for the day.


Ah be and emi was Q-ing up to enter Heritage Hall.
The concert start at 8pm but all of them reach at 5pm.
Their main aim is to stand infront of the stage on that day.
Will Pan came to da stage on 8.45pm.
Everyone was like "Abhhhhh" , "woowowoo"....

He started to sing and dance once he up the stage - 全面通缉
One word, "YENG".


I Love this picta. OMG this killed alot of fans i think.

Besides, some of the lucky contestant that stand a chance to play games and grab prizes on that day. They can capture a picture with Will Pan !!! ENVY !

He performed quite many songs on that day. At least 4-5 songs.

He is a friendly person for me. You can feel it through the way he talked.
He is quite "sampat", love to jokes around too.

PEACE.

Is time to take photo with all the fans.

Sweet Smile. <3

Before going back, we manage to meet up with Will Pan's dancer from Taiwan.
Woohoo what are we waiting for? Let's take a picture with them =D

He going to leave UTAR.
Hmm you made our night seriously. =D
Thx for visiting Kampar !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment