Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hectic Month !

SO STRESSSSSS ! Once you see da picta below you'll know why I'm stress. Just ONE reason that can make me so STRESS - Finals. I prefer presentation, assignment rather than finals. Need to memorise shitty theory and stuff, memorise like hell ~ No Life At All larrrrr during this period ~ Most of my friend end their finals earlier than me like one week+ ? Shit you UTAR ! All going back to hometown, enjoying their holidays, but me? Yea sitting down here and blog to release my stress here ! It's okay since I can't change the fact so I'll try to accept it and think positive. There is more time for me to study. Hell ya that's the main point !
8 days more then I'll become like this !!!! Can't wait until that day. SCREAMMM ! Penang Penang I Miss You, I know you Miss Me Too =DDD Wait for me to going back yea >.<
Xmas is around da corner, I want my Xmas present plsssss =) Wookay stop here gotta study again. Bye blog and lovely readers =D





No comments:

Post a Comment