Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shop Shop Shop !!

If you got follow my blog, I think you will know that I've won M.A.C vouchers from Says.my.

So now Im gonna spend it ALL ~


Sunway Pyramid Im coming. These vouchers just can be use in Sunway.

Freaking JAM when we heading to there. It tooks around 2 hours? =.=


Outfit of ze day. A simple dress with a vintage belt =D
I just knew that there is an old and new wing in Sunway too, outdated huh XD

Finally i found M.A.C shop and can't wait to grab all the items !!!


Wanna try all the latest eye shadows!!
It's sooo nice for the Xmas collection !





After that we went for Pavilion.

Tokyo Street is my destination.


People Mountain People Sea.

It's Sunday night babeh !


Nice bun ever !
I miss these all >.<






















Colourful MoChi.
Imported one. Look nice, taste nice =D

Take it as a dessert after ur meal .

Dinner time ! Tokyo Don ~

Not much choices to choose, I don't really love this restaurant.







But the Salmon is so nice. FRESH !








Huge sticky !

Love it ~

Smile babe =D


Oh yeah ~ Consider as a Xmas present for ourselves.

Delighted !


No comments:

Post a Comment