Thursday, January 12, 2012

Please Support !!!



Hey guys ~ I've created a new page called GingerBread.

This is the page I created for selling dresses.

Those dresses is imported from overseas. The quality is superb and you don't have to worry about the quality. Prices is reasonable. Everyone can afford it.


Please help me to LIKE IT and SHARE IT out okay?

I really need your help. Thanks alot !!!



This is my page link.


CNY is around the corner, GingerBread is having PROMOTION now !

Please click in the page, Like it and comment on any of the dresses that you Love it.


It's ready stock ! Payment by today, dispatch by tmr or within 3 days time. You will receive within 1-2 days. Depends on the Post Office. =) Tracking Number will provided to you once parcel has been posted.

Feel free to drop by and Like it to support my page. Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment