Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Dragon Year - 2012 ♥

Hey guys !!! Happy Chinese New Year yo ! It's Chu 7 today. I've been busy for this CNY, visit and went alot of places. Now Im freeeeee. You know why? Cz I back to Kampar again. >.<
No choice. Gotta attend Monday class tmr or else I won't back this early.


This year CNY eve falls on 29th but not 30th. =)

We bought Sakae's Yu Sang and prepare steamboat for reunion dinner. This year gonna be the last year for my sis to have reunion dinner with us ~ Cz after she get married then she have to stay in Kuantan and won't coming back that early for CNY.




Seriously I don't really love Yu Sang. I just love to "lou"..LOL ! And I love the Salmon, scallop, jellyfish that all. == Those vege I don't like the smell. But one year "lou" one time, so gotto eat also =D


Fishy ~ one of the decoration bought from China.


Steamboat done prepared. We gonna start to eat at 8pm =D







Eat eat and eat !!!!!! It's okay to gain weight during CNY, after CNY just diet larrr... alot of nice food to eat ~ they are seducing me, so i got no choice >.< I gain around 1.5kg this CNY. Sad wey !
1st day of cny !!! bro and sista ~ Visit relatives day =D
Reach my grandpa house once we arrive Penang. He is getting older and older. Must take care ur health =)

When i was young I love to sit here and play with those gold fish. But now no more gold fish, my grandpa din rare anymore ~ Mayb no people take care them gua ~
Gong Hei Fatt Choi <3


Heart my dress so much !!!! Wanna get another piece summore ~


Chu 2 we also went to Penang visit relatives. Start to gamble in Chu 2 =D
Just bought a large wristlet and a large longchamp this year. No time to shopping ~
Waiting for my family to get ready ~ so capture few pictas b4 hanging out ~ Sis is the photographer, LOL. Not pro one. XDD

Last picta =D This CNY I eat alot, this is what I want to say ! Gonna diet start from today cz my sis wedding is on next 2 weeks. I afraid I cannot fit in my dress on that day.......Mission must be complete !!! Controling myself now =) Pray for me that I can success, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment