Sunday, January 29, 2012

Xmas Eve in Star Cruise - ♥

I know it's kinda late to post this right now, muahahaha ~ I'm free now so just post it lar since I abandoned my blog for sometime. This is about how I past my Xmas Eve. Yea I'm with my family that day, we went Star Cruise Libra again.


Hohoho Santa wishing us a Merry Christmas =D



Turkey is the main dish for Xmas right?


Besides Turkey, cheesy pasta, apple with chicken, beef and lots more.


After dinner is time for dessert =D They serve many types of dessert and cakes. Such as Coca-Cola flavour, Cheese Cake, Pudding, Chocolate Flavour and ETC ! You will love it once you taste it. Seriously =)
Happy Family yo !
Xmas decoration ~
I'm with my Xmas hat. I love this hat so muchhhhh ~
Is time to go for countdown party people ! Look at the crowd !! Many of them joining for this session ~ This party is at the pool side. =)
3 - 2 - 1 Merry Xmas !!!!
Those stuff is given by their staff ~ Got hat, whistle and others more.
Yeahhh I got my Pink set of goodies bag while my bro is blue one =D
Santa in the house yo ! The captain, manager all celebrating with us too. We have a great time. But too bad I'm not going for the New Year Eve party cz I'm working that time. >.< My uni organise a Utar Ball in this cruise too. Utar people you guys can join them if you're interested !

No comments:

Post a Comment