Monday, February 6, 2012

Ipoh Outing ♥

I heart this pic very muchiii ~ Besides club I seldom hang out with BH member. And this time many of them hanging out to Ipoh together. One word ~ FUN ! =D
Went for movie, lunch, dinner and etc !

Mr.Rajiv ♥ He look so nerd on da 2nd pix. == Luckily still manage to get into the kid's playground ~
We've done one silly thing which was took the "da tou tie", big hed sticker? LOL ! My 2nd time in my life. Hahah excited! We don't really know how to use this machine cz the words written is in Japanese. Hmm this is the famous thing in Japan, Taiwan I guess.
Taaadaaa ! Get it ~ This is the outcome. Too small er some of the pic and can't include all people inside since we're 9 of them. It's okay just took for fun =D Hmmmm what's the sudden plan for that night? Yea Lavish again. And this time most of the guy were wearing slipper and short pants..Muahahaha but still manage to get inside. BH is famous in Lavish yea I think? Hmm...
The most happiest thing ever is I bought Laneige Sleeping Mask. I heard thi brand for quite sometimes and I wanna try it for so long. RM100 per bottle, although the price is higher compare with other brand, but this is the most hot selling item in the world. Highly recommend this product !

No comments:

Post a Comment