Monday, August 31, 2009

KL trip ~ ♥

quite delicious la =)
wow ! my cuttle fish lunch , yummy ~





elise n me after having lunch



special




1st shop that i enter in sg.wang







me ^^




wanna buy tis kind of cloth very long le ..










at times square d shoe shop la





♥ 1st of all have 2 say " happy birthday " to my daddy la =) daddy i wish u stay healthy always and shun shun li li in everything tat u wanna do ^^ 1 more thing is must continue sayang me la, haha xD
and hope my sister will enjoy her australia trip and buy alot of thing come back for me, hehe..save trip ya =D
Yesterday elise, cheng cheng, kind mun and me went to KL for shopping la =)
wow ! really is mega sales ! a lot of shop is having sales and selling at a cheap price but canot try all the cloth 1..
I saw many of the cloth oso quite nice la, but canot try ar, so i jz bought 4 pieces, including dress, skirt, top =)
We plan to go together again for next trip b4 chinese new year la..
i KL la ~
Lastly wish u all have a great national day la =)








No comments:

Post a Comment