Monday, August 17, 2009

Programme ~ ♥

last friday when i jz reach butterworth, then straight go pacific 2 find my sista...she is doing facial at that time, after that sure is purchasing shiseido stuff la..she buy eye brown liner and concealer for me =) haha..thx ya...

eye brown liner + concealer

Very long didn't use this bag d...=)

kipling



At saturday, we went to kemunting eat " FISH " lunch with my family n sista's bf, he came from kuantan..there mainly jz serve fish ..



wow ! this shop is introduce by paper b4 ..




This is the one part menu of that shop...looks delicious, yummy !!




In the lake they all rear many fishes there ...



This is the entrance la ^^


Looks " lao ia" rite ? But the food is delicious la =D



Me b4 hanging out with stich


at secret recipe with soo yee besides me


waiting frances come 2 fetch me ar =)


when hanging out with asther

leng lui and me

soo yee me frances

After graduate from secondary skol then didn't meet with them alr, all oso very busy with their life...but luckily sunday still manage to meet them la..all oso din change, still so leng lui...we go jusco walk walk only la, then find a place 2 chit chatting ~ secret recipe


Sunday night ~ he came to find me after his cousin's wedding...Juz chatting at da car cz that time alr late, almost 1am...h,, da feeling is still there la, but....aiyo duno how 2 say it, haha ! See how many effort do you put in 1st la ya, let me decide =)









1 comment:

elise yap said...

swt lo u,i'm sure u will together with him again....zzzzz realy speechless

Post a Comment