Monday, March 7, 2011

PhotoShooting ~ ♥

I'm helping my fren on last friday for a photoshooting session..She has to send her resume to a freelance PR company, including a full size of photo =D
So i'm "invited" to be a make up artist on that particular day. Seriously i just able to make up for myself but not others since i didn't attend for a make up classes before.
I've ask Taco along as well on that day to help me on this task.
I'm sorry E-Yan and Bear if you guys are not satisfied in our performance >.<
We're not Professional Team arrrr, pls be understanding ya
The process of make up-ing for ms. bear =)
She looks awesome after apply da eye liner, woots !

Yeahh she is da 1st person to photoshoot..
Not bad yea this picture, pretty babe

Bear with doggie =D
Big smile on her face ^^

Next would be E-yan and bear ^^


Now is her turn !
Make up and Hair-do is on me and Taco, isn't that bad right? Muahhhahaha !
She's wearing Deep V Dress on that day, OMG !
This one took by ME !
Actually i hope that i can get a DSLR since i'm interested on photoshooting =D
I feel that it is kinda interesting task.
But not now ! I just want to request for a DC for this age =)
Ah Liang has promise to have a photoshooting session for me, yeah cant wait !!
Alex as well, dont forget our group photoshooting session ^^

Sadly to say that Taco and me didn't make up on that day.
But we still want to capture some as a memorial =)
Natural Look make us look pretty too okay !!

Yeah me me is me !
Got no idea what to pose on so just pick up a make up brush

Combination of our picture..
Location : E-yan's bedroom =)
Time : 12pm +
Unfortunately Ah Liang's didn't fully charge his DSLR, so we just manage to take some of it only.. It's okay there's always a chance on next time ^^
I'm looking forward for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment