Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A sudden week ~ ♥

After cny seems like so long didn't back to bw, so i decided go back on last week =)
So coincidence that a fren of mine, Shee Jan planning to go back on da same day, therefore i tumpang her car ^^
Thanks for fetching me babe !
We reach around 6pm, immdiately after that my family and i went for dinner at da famous Tomyam mee there, yum yum ^^
At last i got no programme on that night, but after that i heard that my sis going out with his gals on that night so i just follow them =D
This is the 1st time i hanging out with them, woohoooo !
Heading to UPR...Fetching her fren, Helen =D
Yea i'm with my cny cloth which i bought it in Taiwan.
This is her, Helen..
She's is so good in dancing..
We went to SS that night..
My very 1st time going there..
But i feel it's not suitable for me, freaking bored at there >.<

Cheng Lin and Helen..

Four of us going on that night ^^

On the next day i going 2 shopping at PCF..
There's a Levi's sales now !!!! Grab one for yourself !!
While i'm choosing my pants, Frances called and ask me go to Dannok, Thai for dinner >.<> Frances, Wixiz, Sharon, Leo and me 5 people sitting in one car heading to Dannok =D
YEAHHHHH ~

There is a Duty Free shop there...
As usual selling perfume, chocolate, liquor and others...

But the perfume and cosmetic price is the same as Malaysia =.= !
So it is not worth to buying in here..
After that we're heading to 啊鸭's shop for dinner..
The sambal here is SUPERB NICE !
HOT and SPICY and SOUR !
WOOOOOOTS !!!!
You gonna love you once you taste it if you're a Spicy Lover =D
No kidding XD
Crab Meat Curry..

Asparagus..

Smoke Duck meat ..

Raw Prawn..

Steam Fish ...

Then we go for a walk near that area..
But in my opinion i feel that the things that selling in Dannok is not cheap..
Maybe it's too near to Malaysia, that why they will sell at a higher price for Malaysian..
I think Hatyai or Bangkok will be chaper =D
So i'm looking forward for my Bangkok trip in end of this month !!!!

This is hot and spicy kelabu..
You can choose any of ur favourite food then mix it together..


This is one of the new club in Dannok...
Yes Club..
Inside is quite huge but they are more interested in Hello Bangkok...



Here it is...
There's a stage for them to dance up there..
The gals there all wearing so sexy, no wonder many of the males love to visit Thailand >.<>
They want to continue with second round, MOIS ==
OMG i'm super tired so i didn't join them..
Or else i will kill by my parents and R >.<
Cz í plan to watch movie on the next day, so sleep early is better =D
This is one of the cny cloth too..
I'm in da car, heading to 1st Avenue for Burlesque Movie =)
There's a bin seats there, new type of seats...
I never try before, that why before going back 2 kampar i want to experience it =D
Our movie start at 4.30pm..
Sharon still haven makan her lunch, so we choose Sushi King since there's just a few restaurant for us 2 choose...

Actually i quite like this picta but someone said not nice >.<>



Tempura set..

One of my favourite =D

This is the movie that i watched !!!!!
MUST WATCH MOVIE GALSSSS ~
YOU gonna love it alotssss !
After i watch this, I fall in love with Christina..
She is SO HOT inside da movie and she is damn PRETTY !
Sexy , Hot , Pretty = Christina

This is the bin seats that i mean !
RM26 for 2 persons...
It's so cheap !
So comfortable and relaxing for me =D
It is worth to paying for it ^^
You gotta try it if you're visiting 1st Avenue TGV..
No regrets for it..
Me

Pretty babe, Sharon


@ Morris..
This is how i passed my last weekend...
How about you? Hehehe
See ya..
Next Post coming soon ~
XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment