Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ~ ♥

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Babes and Dudues =D

I received my present around 1 month ago XD
Yeah get my brand new white gold necklace, luv it lotz =D THANK YOU ^^

His 2nd present =D
The 1st present i gave him one month ago too, it was a wallet, hope ya will use until i buy another brand new one for you XD

He is lucky enuff to get my 3rd presie..I made some love shape chocolate for him !
But mine 1 is different from da picture above..Mine 1 looks ugly abit la, muahahhahaha ! Dont put so high expectation on me cz i'm POOR in hand made XD
Must force him to makan until habis ~

This is consider the 1st year i got my valentine-sss with me =D
But he's not with me now, busying with his stuff..So i'm so free here to blog..
No car in Kampar, it's hard for us to celebrate it..
SIEN aaa !!!! Waiting him for lunch until now, its's alr 4.30pm !!!!
Superb hungry but he still haven come back, beh syok him a !
It's raining now, gonna take a nap then, nothing to do besides sleep..
Any plan for tonight? Hmm hope so
See ya =D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment