Friday, February 4, 2011

Kualalaalaa Lumpur XD ~

I went to KL few weeks ago ~ No time to post before this, paiseh aa >.<
Actually i plan to go for 2 days 1 night but end up with 5 days 4 night...LOL !
We took KTM there and reach at night time..Unfortunately his room rent to others alr so we got no place to stay =(
So we decided to sleep at Sofa >.<
Hahaha luckily his fren plan wanna go to Genting Highland..So we follow them go together at Midnight =D Woohoo !
We reach there around 2am midnight..
Starbucks is a must go place..The whether at midnight is real cool !!! Luckily he brought his jacket there, if not sure freeze there.

Take 1
There's a garden there..
So we went inside to chit-chatting and snap picta =D
Take 2
Took before going to Club .
The next day we plan to go shopping ~
Location : Pavilion
YESSS !
There's nothing much to do in his fren house, so just snap here and there !

Once we reach..They going to buy movie ticket 1st before having brunch..
Movie of ze day : HomeComing !
It's a nice movie..CNY mood is with me that time, woots !!
Next destination : Pepper Lunch !

*I ordered beef set*
I ate b4 in Mid Valley..
The taste is real goooooooood =D
You gonna try this guys, sure no regret with it !
What's the most popular programme at night in KL?
I think the answer is clubbing?
Ngek ngek !
Next destination : Maison club.
I forget to bring my make up stuff >.<
Cz i tot i wont be going to club.
Ish !!
So i bought a new set in pavilion. But i got no time to buy high heel after movie..So flat shoes is with me that night.
i just put on eye liner on that day..

They decided to ordered Bacardi Apple on that night..
For me the taste is like a sparkling juice, quite nice..
Wont so easy to get drunk ar this liquor..

I'm short >.<

His fren + me


Jing Yi + me .

The next day, we're having brunch at 9's cafe..
The set lunch is quite cheap..
RM7.90 and RM8.90 and you can get a soup, a drink and a main meal =D

The ambience quite relaxing..
And there's a WiFi service there =D
Most of them are using their iphone or laptop there as i observed.
One of my favourite drink ~ Barley .

Soup of ze day ~ Vegetable Soup .

Fried Rice in French Style.

"Kam Heong" Fish Fillet With Rice.
But i just ate half of the rice, the rest i gave to another fren.
Rice cause fatness arrr >.<
Our last night in KL we go for a drink after dinner ~
Soooo FULL after dinner so i not plan to drink any of the beer.
But after that they come out with a game.
So no choice, whoever that lose in the game must drink one cup of the beer.
We ordered 6 buckets i think..
Most of them steam jor a, cz they drink quite alot..
But I'm still awake =D

Last picture of the night =D

No comments:

Post a Comment