Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Working Life ~ ♥

Before going back to bw..
We went to one of the Japanese restaurant in Kuantan...The taste of those food is quite nice BUT the most dissatisfied was the service !
There was no other more table to serve but we still need to wait almost 1 hour for the food to reach us..Maybe this is because they lack of waiter..
If you're in a rush or super hungry, then pls dont dine in here =D
But if you're not in a rush, can have a try here then because the taste is really good.


For me..The price is quite expensive compare with any other Japanese restaurant..
The price is similar or slightly higher than Sakae Sushi or Sushi King..
When i look at the menu, i got a lil stunt >.<
I ordered a pot of green tea =)
This is not mine..
But i got curi curi makan la, Tempura Prawn + Chicken Wing ^^
And this !
Cheese pasta...I hate cheese alot so i just try a lil but only >.<

Taadaaaa !
This is my set..I share it with my sis since i'm on diet =)
Is time to go back to Bw ^^
Say Goodbye to Kuantan !
Gonna visit there again next time for sure =D
After going back then i began my temporary working life ~
For 19 days ♥ !
So almost my whole sem break gone =(
Got no time to hang out with frens or even a gathering..
But it's ok, earn is more important cz i need money to get whatever that i want without asking parents for money !
This is awesome that i can earn and spend by ownself ! Sometimes learn to be independent is a good way to make urself grow up =)
I'm 20 this year so i have to learn this i think >.<

My temporary pass =)
Muahaha ! The workers here can get 20% discount when dine in at pacific foodcourt..
10am need to punch in the card and salary will be deducted if late to work..Haiz !
For cosmetic department, Black attire is a must for all the workers and white for other department...

I worked at Ralph Lauren counter..Selling Polo, Giorgio Armani, Drakkha, Diesel and Anai Anai's brand..
I worked here for 15 days..The 2 weeks is a promotion period, but during weekdays the sales is not ideal..Weekends will be better lo of course =)
During weekends Pacific will give away some voucher..
When customers purchase RM50 then RM10 voucher will be giving away..Consider as 20% discount ba..
Nothing to do during weekdays..
What's more?
Piexiesss for sure !
Luckily i got quite a number of black colour cloths...
I put on some make up during working days..


After 15 days..
I went over to DKNY counter to work as they lack of part-timer there..
This counter sell DKNY, Tommy, Sean John and Aramis..
Honestly last time i dont like DKNY's perfume..
But after i tried again all the DKNY's series, hmm i found that the Apple and Blossom perfume is quite nice..Refreshing smell, taste just like a real apple =D
Besides i fall in love with Sean John perfume !
Especially I'm King this series..
Actually it's for men, but i love the taste alot !!
The smell contain some fruity and refreshing taste..And it is long lasting..

Is quite tired if work full day for everyday..
From 10am work until 10.30pm..
Sometimes work until 1am due to the Eve of some festival..
CNY eve i gonna work in Ralph Lauren counter again..
Find me if you're interested to purchase a perfume =D

My sem break is done !
Back to Kampar and start my study life again ~
The 1st week is a honeymoon week for us..hahahha !
Emi, Alex, Wilson, Taco, E-yan and me went for Card Tarot again !
Remembered last year i went there also? Ngek ngek !
It's very accurate for me this year i felt..But after CNY she gonna increase the price..From RM20 - RM30..
So readers do make appointment now with her b4 she increase the price =D
Her contact number : 016-5133522 ( Wendy Tan )
Location : Ipoh ( call her to ask for actual location )
Dinner we went to "讲事讲非" =)
There is a branch in Ipoh Jusco..
We plan after dinner wanna go to Jusco for a walk but Wilson not feeling well so plan cancel..
Alex's one..

跳舞炒饭..
Taco ordered this..

Fried rice for Wilson..

Emi geh Tomyam mihun..

I ordered this..
鱼滑河粉..
Alex geh Chicken wing rice..

He ate alot !!!
I think his stomach got a lotssss of worm inside..LOL XD
Luckily we din go to shopping because someone wanna give me a suprise !
He's came from KL to Kampar but didn't inform me..
I get shock when saw him stand infront of my house when he text me >.<
GOSH !
Appreciate it alot ya !
Xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment