Saturday, June 4, 2011

END of Sem Break ~ ♥

Sem break finally end ~
It's week 1, I'm year 2 trimester 2 now, yey !
Time pass so fast ! I'm in year 2 now ~
Luckily i didn't fail any of my subjects in trimester 1, if not i gonna die for now.
My bro went back to penang on last week ~
So we both went out together. Since he is having his studies and i'm having my studies now, so we got no chances going out together. I appreciate da time that we spend together.
We love sushi alottt !
So went for Sakae Sushi ~


Tamago + Unagi sushi ~

Salmon inside the roll ~

Chanwanmushi ~

At night i went to meet my ji mui ~ Asther .
Yum cha @ Apex ~
But we're quite full at that time, so we just drink and order some kaya toast on that night.

She teach some make up skill to me ~
Especially the eye make up.
But i think i need to practice more to get better effect, better looking. =D

Insidious ~
I went this movie with my bro .
This is a 5 stars movie for me !
The storyline is superb !
This movie tooks around 2 hours+.
So gan jeong when watching this, recommended movie =D
MUST WATCH MOVIE readers ^^

Before the movie start, winter warmers is the place that we yum cha in.
I love the peach tea there ~
RM10.90 .


Tom Yam Spaghetti.
For me this is nice, i mean the taste.

The next morning i went for "Chao Quan" dim sum.
I love dim sum as you guys know if you got follow my blog.
After dim sum, my next plan is manicure and pedicure ~
I didn't care my nails for 2 months+.
It look so ugly er without any drawing on it.

Taadaaaa !
This is wat i've chosen ~
The colour and the pattern.
Seldom choose princess pink for my nail, so this time i decided to do the more cutie's one =)
While for my leg i've chosen purple colour for it and roses drawing ^^

Frances and me .
Went to Mois on the 2nd week of my sem break, but i have not been to Overtime yet.
So this time is a must for me to go =D

Lalalala ~ Here we are.

We've ordered Legal beer on that night.
The taste is damn good !
So smooth and it wont cause drunk easily XD

Here is the ambiance of Overtime in Autocity branch.
Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Sorry for da quality.
And i din make up on that day >.<

And i had this on that night too =)

Fuel got performance on that night.
This Live Band is not bad.
The next day ~ Friday
Is my last day stay at bw. So i decided to gather my ji muis to gather on that day ^^

Frances and I went for car wash 1st before gathering ~
But we both are craving for LAKSA !
So went for Gurney Drive stall there for it.

Lalalalalalala ~
It is soooo nice !
You can add in some fish ball ~
NEXT !
We heading to Strait Quay.

Charlie brown ~
This is a snoopy cafe but i heard that my frens said that the service and food are nt that good ~
So we went for another cafe for gathering =)

Healy Mac's Irish Bar and Restaurant ~
The ambiance is gooood ~
Got feel =D
But the price of da food and drink is not that cheap.


Apple Juice - RM10
But this is not the fresh apple juice, is just the packaging apple juice >.<
I still haven get some of the pictures from Frances that why i cant post it here.
Next post i gonna write about Kuantan Trip =D

No comments:

Post a Comment