Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trip with family ~ ♥

lala I went to Kuantan before going back to kampar with my family =)
My sis has moved to Kuantan since 2 months ago, arghhh i miss her badly =(
Cant meet her up easily right now, cz the distance is quite far from penang to there ~
My dad driving on ze day, then we stopped at Tapah Rest Area.
Baskin Robbins is one of my favourite besides Haagen Dazs.
So i asked my dad to treat me on this =D
Say yey !

Chocolate and Strawberry flavour .
Costs RM19+
We travel around 8 hours+ to reach kuantan.
It's freaking tired for all of us especially for my dad.
But once think off can meet up with my sis, i feel excited !

Finally we reach at 7pm in da evening ~

Her boyfie's family brought us to this restaurant for dinner. This restaurant famous with the Coconut Prawn ~ But unfortunately i didn't manage to capture da dishes picta due to the "shy-ness" because i dont really know them well and there are almost 15 of them..Maybe next time then, still got lotz of chances right ? =D

It's supper time ! After dinner then we took a rest at their house ~ Then we plan to going out for a walk, it is Saturday night ! I dont wanna stay at home on saturday, seems pity XD


I LOVE OUTING =D


Went for Zul Satay. Heard that this is the most famous satay shop in KT.

Their business is super good, when we reach their rabbit, deer, and others type of meats all sold out besides chicken meat. So we just can try on that one. RM0.60 per stick, it's quite cheap if compare with Kajang Satay and i felt that this is nicer compare with K.S.

The night is still young ~ So we decided to go for another shop to try da famous Nasi Lemak. Muhahahah but i'm really full at that time, so just try on satu suap on it.

The ambiance. There are a long night market besides there. Hard to find parking lot there due to alot of ppl went there for supper and exercise.


Taadaaa ! This is the nasi lemak biasa ~
The taste is real gooood ! I bet you guys will love it as well ~ No wonder many ppl love to having supper here ~ Here also famous with their Fried Chicken, smells good but i didn't take it because it cause fatness >.<


Next day going to fetch my parents @ Crystal City Hotel ~ Then went for breakfast together =)



I craving for "zhu rou fen" !! I ate this few years ago, so this time must taste it again before going back to kampar. The taste is still same as last time, YUMMY !

Then "SHOP SHOP and SHOP ! Went for East Coast Mall, the newest shopping mall in Kt. We going to buy our facial product since Shiseido is having promotion right now, giving out a super nice and cute travel bag ~ When i receive it i will capture and post up here to share with you guys ~

Outfit of the day. Then tea time we went to Kedai Mok Na for lekor and fried food. Mok Na is famous in the town area~



Different types of variety for us to choose ~ Prawn, Fish, Otak-Otak, Lekor, Squid and many more ~But all is oily foo, i just ate some only.

Last destination ~ Sin Kee Hung. Gotta buy some famous food and tidbits here ~



Sunday Night Dinner ~ A Lemon Grass. Own by sis's boyfie family business ~


It is a Thai food restaurant. Besides this, they operate pub and saloon business too ~ So most of the time we will drink at his pub and go for a hair cut at there if there are sufficient time for me to do so. =)


Now they had a Steamboat session too. But we still prefer with the normal dishes because the weather is too hot for us to have steamboat. Cant stand the heat !!!!

Orange Juice ~

Fried Squid ~

Tom Yum Gong ~ Hot and Spicy and Sour, must order item ! WOOTS ~

Green Curry Chicken ~

Glass Noodle with seafood. This is also my favourite dish ! SOUR and SPICY. Eating without rice i also full until ~~~~ my stomach is soooo BIG!


Then Durian time ! I think now is durian season right? All of the Durian is superb nice ! No lie ! 1kg is RM15 like tat. We eat 4 biji, around RM80+... I din thought that Durian is so expensive =.= Now i realise it =0

3 days 2 nights in Kt finally is over ~Next plan - Genting Highlands ~ So coincidence my ji mui ~ Sooyee is at there too. So we went to shop and yumcha together ^^ Lunch time we had Kenny Roagers 1/4 meals with 3 side dishes.


After lunch, back to hotel for preparation ~ I didn't plan to stay at Genting but there are no more ticket left for back to Ipoh, so no choice i gotta spend one more night there, skip 2 days classes XD

Outfit of the day, bought da dress from Bangkok.
Put on some eye liner and eye shadow.

Lots of clown on da day. No matter where you go you will see da clown ~
And my dad told me that the salary for da clown per day is RM200 ~ WOW no wonder lotz of them work in Genting during their holidays after SPM.

Maybe is because of school holidays, many performance had perform in 1st world stage.

During school holidays there is a special Night Park in Outdoor ThemePark. RM10 for Genting Card Member and RM20 for Non-member. It start from 7pm-10pm, you can ride any of the games that are still operate at that time. Besides there are alot of performance and programme out there ~ Quite interesting.


I'm just a KID >.<

Sooyee babe ~

Then around 8pm there is a parade ~ Let's look at the picta below ~





Cutie clown ~ She ask me to capture photo with her XD

Receive a balloon from da clown ~

Then we continue with our ride. I love elephant ride too =)

Before going back to hotel room, we got da intention to go for temporary tattoo..I got
try this before, but the small one, so i want to make a medium size's one this tme =) There is a promotion right now, RM25 for a medium and free a small one. I feel it is quite worth so we do it.

Nice? Comment pls ~ Seriously i Love it ^^


Her turn ~ She chosen a butterfly pattern, same as what i did last time..

Tadaaa ! Here is the results =) Nice nice ! This is the real end of my sem break =( Gotta face notes and assignment again ~ OMG !

No comments:

Post a Comment