Friday, June 17, 2011

Party Whole Night Long ♥

I come here to update =D I think i should update more frequent =X
Recently i'm busy with my MoMo XD
Hehehe stay tune for my next update and you will know who is the MoMo actually !
Keep it as a secret as for my reader =D
What is all about for today? Yey is about party !
I've been quite a moment didn't appear in da club recently, cz some of da reason. =B

Derek's birthday is here. So we're invited to celebrating his birthday @ Barroom .
He is 21st this year, but unfortunately his wifey - Ms. Bear is not besides her cz she is going for a vacation at da time. Its ok bear, look at da picture you can imagine wat happen on that night XD
muahahaha !

It's Wednesday ! Obviously is Ladies Night.
Let's took a picture before entering gals =D

Here we come now ^^

Liquor of ze day, VSOP Hennessy - one of my favorite liquor =D
But it does not fulfill all of us, so they decided to order another Towel to drink gao gao.

Tadaaa ! Here it is. But too bad ! Although it is Ladies Night, but Ladies will can get two cup of the cocktail or a bottle of beer only. While in Zero Degree YOU can drink whole night long !!!
So I would visit Zero for Ladies Night next time =D Plus, my dearest classmate is always there, Mei Fong...weeeeee!

Alex Ling look so M-I-A-N-G XD
Da one who is in White shirt.


Frens, frens and frens !

Our own Unfuckable Gang =D

Here is my Dai Lou !


Nahhhhhh ! Here come da birthday cake from SR shop.
I'm not sure what is the flavor but i don't really like it.

Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday to DEREK.......
Happy birthday TOOOOOO you.....
Happy 21st ya =D

Is PLAYTIME =B

Ladies with bday boy .

Wow nice face Derek .



PLS SPOT ME.
okayyy I'm down there, kena trick by him..
Ish my hair and my arm full of ze cream ! Ewwwww yucks !

Crazy fella =.=

Pink lady .

Who is he?
muahahah ! Elise you should know well =D

Promoting SR?

Almost the end of da party.

Yessss!! This is da one.
Pixies of da day ! I'm truly fall in love on this.
I'm 100% not drunk on that night kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment