Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Behind The Scene ~ ♥

Imma in Fort Cornwallis. Ready for photoshooting session ~
But before that, capture some of the picture as "behind the scene" picta as a memory XD


I went for a photoshooting session during my last semester break. If you got follow my instagram or facebook you will notice it.
The pic above is da photographer, his name is Edwin. Besides really need to thanks for Chun Wei for finding me as their model for this time. =)

I would like to try and experience more on this because I'm interested on this field.
I sign up a package during foam 5 past few years for photoshooting but that cost me RM400.
Hmm nowadays many of them own their own DSLR, so if possible just find one of da fren and capture for us ~ They need to improve their skills too right? =D

I went for 2 day. Actually I thought it was just one day photoshoot but after the 1st day they require me to shoot for another day with more other places and scene. Since I'm so free staying at home, why not try it out another time.

We went for few places. Botanical Garden, 姓周桥(Chew Jetty), Sg.Pinang, Fort Cornwallis and ETC. Hmm will upload my picture on the next post =D
Thanks for capturing all those picture while I'm doing my photoshoot ~

No comments:

Post a Comment