Monday, October 31, 2011

PhotoShoot Part 2 ~ ♥

Da second shoot was held on a sunny Sunday.

Our location is - Hotel Room, 姓周桥 and Botanical Garden.

I woke up at 5.30am and get myself prepared then they came to fetch me at 6am.

I'm so sleeepy that time.


They booked a hotel near to Jetty.

I've forgotten da name of ze hotel.

My sleepy face =.=



Yea I love this. =)


Gotta slim down few more KG before my sista's wedding !!!
Gonna be a bridgesmaid that time, excited =D





Next we went for 姓周桥.

This is the place where the "Ice Kacang Puppy Love" take some scene here.

It's a beautiful place. This was my 1st time visit here =D

You can feel those heritage building and houses.

Fishing boats were there and there was temple inside the village.

Photographer's grandpa was staying inside this village.



Last one. Botanical Garden.

Monkeys all around and they were so fierce.

Better stay away from them, scary !

Give some comment after see this and my previous post =D

No comments:

Post a Comment