Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ingolf's Kneipe German Reataurant ~ ♥

Before my sem break end, this is my last chance to hang out for movie, dinner and etc.
What's your number is movie of za day. I'm not sure what is the story all about because I didn't watch the trailer before i entering the cinema, lols. What I heard is about a comedy and a love story. This movie takes around 1 hour and 45 minutes. The story is talk about a woman looks back at the past twenty men she's had relationships with in her life and wonders if one of them might be her one true love. The storyline is quite okay and it's quite touching at da end of the story.
After the movie what's next? Hmm Batu Ferringhi is my favourite spot.
I love the sound of wave, the wind blow softly on my face.
It makes me feel relax and I'm really enjoy with those feeling. =)
Planned to wait for da sunset, but unfortunately da cloud continued to darken the skies.
What an disapppointed evening. =(
It's okay because I gonna went for Ingolf Kneipe Restaurant for dinner, yey !
Here it is. But guys pls bear in mind, please make a reservation before heading to here because it is damn lotz of people will be dine in during dinner time especially weekends.
Luckily there were still a bar counter place left, or else it gonna be a sucks night again for me.

This is a quite famous and popular german restaurant in Penang.
Address : Jalan Sungai Kelian, Tanjong Bungah, Penang
Tel : 04-8995796
Business Hours : Open daily for lunch and dinner (except Monday)
The price is quite resoanable.
Guava Juice.
Ice Lemon Tea.
Next time gonna try the Paulaner beer. Wasted ar didn't try it on that day itself. >.<
It's okay there is always another time =)

YEAHHH finally food arrived. Lamb chop with black pepper sauce + wedges + salad.

Pork Belly. This is one of the famous food here. The portion is quite satisfying and the price is around RM30+ or -. I rated it 4/5 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment