Monday, October 31, 2011

PhotoShoot Part 1 ~ ♥

This shooting we went to near Jelutong Express Highway there, behind the Burger King for some shoot. Seriously if they didn't bring me there, I don't know that place at all.
I'm from BW so can't blame me right ? XDD



White colour top with jeans.

I seldom buy those white colour top or dress, it makes me look fat.

One and my only one white colour top.
This is the nicest among all.
I prefer darker colour one.

As I said I don't really love to put white on me, so I decided to change my top.
Yey ! New bought from MnG top. Luv It!


Next we proceed to Fort Cornwallis for the next shoot.
I love Green colour. =)
There is a huge field there and yea start to shoot again.

Not to forgot, my babe joining me for this time.
After worked then we both rushing for this.
Luckily we're manage to get in time. =D

Friendship picta ♥

Last one before we change our cloths.


Maxi dress is our next one.





I bought it from Bangkok.

I'm so regret why I didn't grab more pieces when I was in Bkk.

Gonna get myself more maxi dress now =)




Although I'm short but I would love to try on maxi dress also.

Can wear high heels right? Hehe I love high heels alot !

After dinner then we went Old Town for dinner.

After that I change to another black dress.


This is one of my favourite !!




So Old Skol feel XD

No comments:

Post a Comment