Monday, November 7, 2011

One FM ~ ♥

Do you guys know Says.my this website? Hmm if you don't I'll explain a little bit about them to you. Actually this is an organization that can helps you to earn while just sharing the links that they've provided in ur account after you've registered through their website.


Thx my friend ZK for introducing me this link. I can earn a little pocket money through this XD


Each time after RM50 you collect, you can cash out and you will receive the earning within 6 weeks+. I've successfully cash out for few times and this definately is a "non-cheating" oranization so you guys dont worry about that.



You know what? I win M.A.C Cosmetics Voucher that worth RM400 from Says.my last month !


I join the Social Good 2.0, I don't know whether consider as a contest or not but I do WON it !!!


No jokes buddy ! All I've just done is asking my frined to join as a NEW member, the more they join they more chances I will win the prices. Besides cosmetics, there were a lot of other prizes, CK, Topshop, MnG, IPad, GalaxyS etc.


One of my fren that join me will win this prizes together. Congratulations my lucky friend - Angeline. =)


Picta show their office.
I went for their office to collect the Vouchers,*EXCITED* Hmmm luckily the place is near to One FM Radio Station because after this we gonna visit Media Prima. =D


Congratulations to myself ♥ Can't believe that I really won it !!!!



Besides Elise and E-Yan were the lucky winner too. We went and collect it together. Lalalala Congratulations ! ♥




Tadaaaa !!!! My vouchers. Gonna shop in Sunway Pyramid very soooooon.




Next stop. Media Prima. This is a trip that organised by Mass Comm Society. This is a good opportunities for us to visit before we graduate. So ONE-FM we're coming !!!



Got da chance to took pic with her. One of the actor in "Ice-Kacang Puppy Love". I bet you can recognise her of you've watched that movie, directed by Ah Niu.



One-Fm Suki. DJ of da session.
Besides We oso manage to met with 汤小康. One of the judges from SuperStar.




Lastly our group photo ~



Besides we went to bus. Muahahaha ! You guess who we met? Is Ella Koon 官恩娜 ! O-M-G she is sooooooo pretty !!! Her skin fair like a new born baby skin. She is friendly too. So coincidence she went to Media Prima on that day. We met her driver and he told us that she gonna leave in a minite. Oh yeah that is a chance for us to capture photo, shake our hands and talk to her. WE not gonna miss it !Here is da end of my post. Gotta rush my assignment again. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment