Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Food Testing ~ ♥

Went for M.S Garden in Kuantan for food testing on last weekend.


This is da food testing for my sis's wedding dinner. Hmm this is my 1st time going for food testing, can't wait to finish all da foooood =D



Da decoration. I prefer gold colour than this type of red.

Menu of ze day.
7 dishes + 1 dessert.

1st dish ~ 4 seasons.
My love octopus was one of it. Yay ! And the fish taste good. The rest is just so so, not that tasty for us.


2nd dish ~ Shark Fin
Hmm this shark fin taste different from other places that I've tried b4.
The colour is different too. Near to red-ish colour. This one really need to make some improvement on dinner night.

3rd dish ~ Black Pepper Chicken
Hmm this is normal, the sauce is quite okay.
No comment on this dish ~~

4th dish ~ Steam Fish
The topping part is not that nice.
I'm not sure what is that but it's hard when you 1st bite on it.
But i love all types of fish, so I'm okay with it =D

5th dish ~ Broccoli with mushrooms
I love broccoli !!!!


6th dish ~ Credited goes to Sifu ~

Superb nice !!! Best dish ever !


7th dish ~ I'm overloaded when this dish arrived.

So I just ate some of it. But we changed this to Yang Zhou Fried Rice.

I think most of them prefer fried rice than mee right? XD


Lastly ~ Longan + Lotus dessert.

Yum yum !! The sweetness is just nice.

Hope there's some improvement for da dishes during dinner night that we've told the chief after food testing ~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment