Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ristorante Bella Italia ~ ♥

Heard that Bella Italia is a nice Italian Restaurant in Belissa Row. Hmm Im going to try it right now =) Yay ! Penang is still da best for me ♥ Food Paradise ! That's why Im still a Fatty until now >.< Must try to control myself liaoooo XD

Wearing a simple make-up is best for me. =) Due to Im lazy to remove my make-up after hanging out for da whole day. Love it !

Jam in da ferry for almost 1 hour. Oh Gosh Im freaking fungry okay ! It's okay as long as can dine in here, Im satisfied with it =D




I ordered no.24 mushroom flavor.

and no.65 for dessert + pizza !

Next time I wanna try another outlet which is located in Batu Ferringhi. The ambiance would be better? Im not sure with it. Just bought a deal in Ezivoucher for 46% discount. Just check it out because it is a super duper worth deal !!!!

Jasmine Tea.

This is so nice ! Spaghetti Aglio-Olio with mushroom.
The taste is totally different with the normal spaghetti. Don't believe? Try it urself.

Muahahaha ! My favorite. With 4 different types of ingredients and taste including mushroom, bacon, salmon and tuna. =D

Pls make a reservation b4 you go to avoid disappointment.

This is the best Tiramisu in town for me. It will melt inside ur mouth when you eat it.
I wanna try this again next trip. Hardly to forget the taste seriously.

What's next? Straits Quay =D
Berlin's !!!

Happy Hour? Hmm is MU vs Newcastle 1-1 >.<

Gal's drink =D
Got a lil sweet taste i think? Haha mixture with the Lemon is nice ~
Enjoying da relaxing moment. Don't feel like going back to Kampar ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment