Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11.11.11 ~ ♥

11.11.11 is a sweet and nice day.

This date is a very impoetant day to my sis. =)

She gonna turn from single to married status.

We woke up early in da morning and get dressed.

I'm da make up artist of ze day. *not a professional one* LOL

Helping my sis to make up and of course colour her nail.

This is what a lil sis should do for her BIG day =D




Hello both of you. Seems excited yea !



This is a Buddhist Association in Kuantan.





There are 62 pairs of couples on that day.
Of course on this special day, many reporters appear =)

While waiting for the register process ~



Taadaaa ! Finally reached their turn.

Sign ur signature and congratulation to both of you !




Both witness are here too.



Exchange ring process ~



Feel happy for them.

Paktoh for 7 years? Hmm I'm not so sure about it but i know it's a looooong journey for them.

Finally they can get together =D

Please treat her well ya !

Wish you both 恩恩爱爱,白头偕老 ♥

Theme of ze day is tones of red.
That why I get myself a red dress =D

My Happy family ♥




Last pic. Having lunch in one of da restaurant. Tired faces, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment