Sunday, May 2, 2010

3rd part of celebration ~ ♥

















This time is my housemate celebrate my birthday with me =D


They ask me go to pek ning's room then when she open the door, they start to singing bday song to me ...


haha, most suprising is wen siang put me on a bday "cap"..i think is call as a cap la..haha


they bought that is because the pattern of da cap is "spongebob" 1..


wow that is pretty cute baby ^^ love it to the max !!


besides that, they also prepared a present and a bday card for me..


they bought me a PATRICK ~ i think u guys know what is that right? hehe..


hmm they said purposely bought me all pink pink geh thing include cake...


it's a strawberry on da upper layer and chocolate sponge cake on da bottom layer..
YUMMY ~
really appreciate it guys..
thanks again to my lovely housemate and love you guys ...woohooo =D





No comments:

Post a Comment