Thursday, May 27, 2010

T-A-O ♥

I get these photos last 2 days ago ..
Mayb connection problem, i cant upload any of da photo on that day..
I'm now in kampar..
Just reach around 5 sumting..
Last monday i went to TAO with my ji mui ~ Bei Lin and her brother Kee Siang..

The dinner buffet is start on 5.30pm until 10.30pm for monday - thursday..
Besides that for MAY birthday's people, you can get 50% off ..
Fortunately i'm one of them =)
So i manage to get half price for it, so do for bei lin's bro..
I drove to there because they dont have transport for that time..
This is da 1st time i drive to autocity, sounds weird right?
haha..
Cz usually my fren will fetch me whenever we hang out..
We reach there around 5.45pm..
Then here the dinner begin..
We start to ORDER ~



This is one part of da food that we ordered..
Taste great ~ !!
Cz i LOVE japanese food, woohoo...


This is kee siang =)
Of course she is my ji mui ~ pretty right ? hehe ..

Can u see that I'm sweating?
Sitting in da lounge is really HOT !!
But no choice insides is FULL !!
I do make reservation but it's alr full...
So pls do make reservation earlier if you dont wanna sweat like me !
But if you choose to sitting in da lounge, i think during friday and saturday night will have a live band performance..







We ordered a lot of food on that night..
But around 9pm we guys alr FULL ...
So we back on 9.30pm like tat...
No any different if still sitting there cz our stomach cant absorb any of da stuff anymore !
After that we went to da park for a walk..
Maybe is monday, so there are a lot of stall didn't open da stall..
Really beh tahan for that night cz it's freaking hot !!
Then i send them back home when we finish shop..
Later on i join eddy, alvin and his gf wixiz for a drink in who's bryan..
I tot that night got live band..
But unfortunately dont have !!
Disappoint me !
Just Tuesday - Saturday got da Live Band..
So if ur main aim is go for da live band, pls dont go on sunday and monday..




Here is da end of the night ~

No comments:

Post a Comment