Thursday, May 20, 2010

Before End My Sem Break ♥

This is da 2nd time i went to mois..
b4 end my sem break i think this is da last time i go..
spoil my reputation if keep going
i'm just friendly but not like what "u" said..
alex keep scold me "shui po" cz he wants to go but cant..
haha...waiting for da next party withu guys when back 2 kampar..
i called sooyee ask whether she got go o not..
if she din go, i think i wont go on that night..
kiss leng lui ~~
nice la frances, where got ugly...




Here's almost da end of that night, 3am alr i think..taking last picture with her..
hmm u guys know who i met there?
hahah..is momoko and terry..
terry is my primary skol fren, he change a lot compare with primary skol time..
do i change a lot too?
i dont know..
what i just know is,
now i getting fatter and fatter, haiz..
at kampar makan x henti-henti,
back to penang also keep eat eat eat..

After that we went to 青屋 eat...
I feel sleepy that time alr, almost 3.30am..
after makan send sooyeee back 2 her hostel
then send me back home ~~











No comments:

Post a Comment