Monday, May 31, 2010

Ice Breaking Helper + Night Life ~ ♥

Every sem there are an ice breaking activities for new intake students to interact and know each other more..
I didn't join for da game for this sem but i do join da helper team =D
We have to reach there about 6.30am !
So cab u imagine that how early i must wake up?
Duhh !!
We didn't go to the meeting, so the consequences of that is we need to take care of the food and beverage part..
1 box of mineral water got 24 bottles right?
We have to move da mineral water to each station and to the cafeteria...
Really exhausted !!
I promise no next time ~
But we guys having fun when "drawing" on each other's face..
Look at below's pic =)






We go back around 12 sumting like dat..
All of us haven have our breakfast as well as lunch..
Luckily they provided food for us..
So we jz grab each nasi lemak for ownself then heading to Jason's house for MAKAN !
All looks like hungry ghost !
After makan we go back home to rest..
I take a nap until 5pm..
Then i receive my mum's call said that she will reach my place at 7 sumting..
So i wait her at home =)
At that moment someone jio me go to club in da night..
I heard many of my frens gonna be there at that night so i wanna go too xD
But unfortunately Alex and Wai Loon alr at Ipoh at that time..
I cant find somebody else to fetch us cz most of my frens car are full !!
Its a Saturday Night, I dont wanna stay at home !!
After my dinner with parents and aunty, i ask my mama to fetch me to Simpang Pulai Toll there, then ask Alex to fetch us from there =)
Really wanna thanks to my parents cz they willing to fetch me there, heeee..luv ya ^^

I also take Elise and Bee Chin together with me too..
We make up and change cloth at Alex's house..
I simply make up at that night cz i really lazy 2 remove da make up especially after i drunk..

We reach there around 12 sumitng cz we have to fetch Ricky 1st..
He stay in the "san ka la"..
So scary la his house..

Then i start to search for my frens ~
I meet Belle, Chee Ann and Kay there..
I join Kay's table cz there is totally FULL on that night !!
The theme for that day is "I LOVE SINGLE"..
hahaha..
So coincidence our gang's member all are single and available =D














At 1st we cant dance at all cz it's packed !
But after that we manage to dance and enjoy ourself ...
We LOVE to SHAKE ~
LoL...


The white shirt guy..
He treat us a Lamborghini drink..
This is the 1st time i try =)
Taste great !!
Thanks a lot ya =D

No comments:

Post a Comment