Sunday, May 23, 2010

Starbucks ♥ SixtyNine ♥

Here I Come ~
Get some of da picta alr, woohoo...
We are heading to gurney Starbucks to have our high tea..
At 1st i thought just go for 1 or 2 hours, but after that they said wanna go to batu feringgi have our dinner..






Sooyee drive from Tarc to gurney for meet us..
After thatshe left her car in gurney drive then frances fetch us go batu feringgi..

I like this pic so much ~

Forget da name of da soup..lobster soup i hear frances said..
RM13

Hmm this pizza is really nice....
RM25


Can u see da ambience ?
There is a swimming pool...
Very suitable for drinking and chatting there ..

Enjoying ~




What is she doing ?

US =D





I heard my fren said this is a gay place just like momo..
But i dont know is real or not, mayb just rumour?
hahah...
You guys should try this pub in batu feringgi..
Erm it is located besides The Ship..
You can drinking ~
You can chatting ~
You can swimming ~
You can enjoy da ambience cz there are some open air area ~
This is just part of da picta..
I haven get all the pic from my fren yet..
Cheers ~

2 comments:

Post a Comment