Sunday, June 20, 2010

Agaiiiin ~ ♥

Heyy i'm here again~

Regarding my previous post, i mentioned that i will be back to bw again due to all my housemates is going back to their hometown too..
SO...

For this trip my 1st plan is ~

Having dinner with him..

He bring me for korean food..

Not not mistaken da shop name is called as "Kim Chi"..

Their wallpaper .. i feel quite unique so snap it down..
we almost finish da food on that time, i forget to snap it down when the food arrived, arghh so sad =(

satisfied with my dinner !! my stomach is damn bengkak and i feels like my top going to pecah ==


So do him =D

Then on the next day i went to makan with her and her ..

Tracy and Soo Yee...

We went to BM jusco for our lunch..
Tracy said that she wanna see me .....

Do you really miss me that much ? hahhaha...

My lunch for that day Udon,YUMMY ~


I attracted by this food at 1st....but after i taste 1 bite....arghh !! the ingredient include da ginger ... HATE ginger la !!


Ms. Sui Yee ~ she ask us to call her this name ==



Now is around 5pm..

I rush back home to prepare for da next plan ^^

Frances going to fetch m at 7pm to Gurney..

We went there for yum cha + shopping for a while..

I knew that he was there, wanna give him a suprise but i FAILED !

When i give him a called, he told me that he is on da way leaving gurney ==

O.M.G ...

What a joke !

Really fed-up lo...

Jz can blame myself, didn't let him know that i m going to Gurney =(


But is okay..

Finally we can met in 69 mansion..

hahahhaha..

This is the FATE that he has created, lololol..

really appreciate it ^^

Although that night was just sitting and drinking, but it is a meaningfull day for ME =D




Who i talking to ?


1st time met her in club =)


I'm enjoying my night life now..


there are few pictures i still haven get from my frens..so will upload in fb but not here, hehe..


Going to bed now, night guyss ..


No comments:

Post a Comment