Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hectic Life ~ ♥


Arghhh !!

Really fed-up with my life now...

Besides assignmnet also assignment !!

How can i finish those assignment within this few weeks?

TENSION la weyyyy !!!

Everyday 8am class except on mondy, i hate TUESDAY and THURSDAY !!

Tuesday = 8.00am - 6.30pm
Thursday = 8.00am - 5.00pm

Wahhh !!! Can u see that? guyss how about ur timetable?

FINE !
Just try my best to finish my own job ...

Hmm yesterdaý i felt really down..

After chit-chatting with him in da phone, really makes me feel S-H-A-M-E...
Honestly i really seldom get to know all those general thing or things that happen around the world..

I dont even read on newspaper ==
So from now onwards i must get to know more about the general knowledge, it is a good thing for me and it's helpful when i'm going to work in da society !

I think i will share some general things in my blog for da future =D hahaha..do support me..

Guyss....Do share more things with ME ya =)












No comments:

Post a Comment