Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm LOST =(

I knew that wat's our heart thinking and worrying..
At 1st i tot that we still have 7 months like that to built up da relationship or wat..
But after noon i receive ur call, i really shocked !
Yea it's a good news for you and i really feel happy for you...
Cz you got da chance to study the courses that you love =)
So must appreciate da chances that has given to you..
No matter which uni or coll you have choose, i will support you here la =D
Just do whatever thing that you feel is good for your future ya..
Sorry for rejecting you..
I dont want to be like this too, but i force to =(
I hope you know wat's my feeling in da deepest of my heart..
Yea i will always remember wat happen between us in this 1 month..
You gave me a real sweet memory, thanks a lot..
Hmm it has been a long time i didn't cry liao, if you notice my previous post, i mentioned that if there is a long time i didn't cry, dont be suprise if you suddenly see me cry..
Feel more relieve after my tears drop =)
I should back to my life as 1 month b4..
NO call
NO sms
NO sweet word for me
NO day dreaming
NO.....
A lots of NO for me now onwards...
Sorry for cant make you be mine...i want to do so but i cant =(
Miss ya always ..

No comments:

Post a Comment