Saturday, July 3, 2010

Strawberry Hill @ Penang Hill ~ ♥

Today I woke up at 9.30am cz plan to go apollo market with sooyee and frances..
But unfortunately ~ Frances cant wake up =(
Then plan cancel, I went to apollo with my mum..
Actually i got no aim to go there, just wanna go for a walk..
Then after that went to lunch with my family ...
I reach home around 2.00pm..
He called to told me that will be fetching me at 4 sumting cz we are not going for movie but batu feringgi beach..
Hmm i love beach a lot, so i prepare at 2 sumting although i dont need so long time to get ready..
After preparation is jz 3.45pm i think..
OMG i really tired and felt sleepy at that time cz i woke up quite early in da morning..
Sambil watch 蒲松龄 sambil wait for him lo..
I guess that he was taking a nap cz he's working at saturday, sure very tired eh..
Finally my phone ring and he said he's arrive..
Hmm that great !





Snapping pic while waiting ...
Let's go la ..
nothing to do at da car except chatting and listen to song, so........
Pictures !!
is da only things that i can do, haha..

My noob face ==

no idea wat is he doing ..

Is raining outside there...weather is so cold, better than kampar a lot !!
I do love rainy day as well =D
But raining makes my plan FAILED ! FML
We plan to go batu feringgi beach at 1st but cant, so we change our plan, went to gurney plaza for a walk and drink...
I had chosen my brother's birthday present at there since he keep nagging me that i still haven buy for him yet, hehe..
Finally i bought Hush Puppies Polo-T for him, hope he will love it =)
Next, we heading to breeks cafe for a drink since it was still early for us to go for dinner...



We heading to botanical garden around 6 sumting..
He has made a reservation at David Brown's for tonight's dinner..
Both of us didn't went to there before, so it's quite excited for us la cz his fren told him that there is a very nice place to visit =)
We reach there at 7pm..
The managemnet arrange for departure from the bottom to the top of the hill for us and now we're waiting for a 4-wheel drive transportation to send us there..

Waiting waiting ~

Da Entrance..

I'm waiting for more than 20 minutes alr =(
Fianally it arrived..
The journey takes us around 25-30 minutes to reach to the top of the hill..
REACHED

If i'm not mistaken this is the 1st time i saw the scenery of the whole penang island..
The weather is just like we're in genting or cameron, pretty cold !
It's awesome !
I fall in love on my 1st sight in this place...

While waiting for our food we're walking around 2 capture some pictass..


My fruit tea =)



This bread is "hard" to bite xD
His choice + mine = my meal ( grilled salmon)

His choice = his meal ( chicken mary land)
The taste of da food is normal la i think..
We come for the environment, its pretty romantic cz the whole restaurant is just us and another table..But d another table leave quite earlier, so just left both of us, the feeling was just like we book for the whole restaurant ==
da satisfaction look after his meal =)
Almost 9pm now..
They close at 9pm, too bad its still early =(

Last scenery pic while waiting for the driver to arrive..
While waiting for him, we go for a walk near the restaurant...
Just left only 2 of us there ( i mean customer)
So Peaceful, So Nice, So Quiet, So Warm ( although i'm cold ) LOL !!

Pictures of da day =D

Heading back to butterworth ...

But we still got another plan...
I bought a birthday cake for him, a simple one..
Actually his birthday is on 10th of july but i am not coming back on next week, so we are having early celebartion =)
Happy birthday to YOU =D
After the "ceremony" we went to fan yang's open house..
We reach there almost 11pm i think...
Just chit-chatting with frens there..
Met a lots of secondary skol frens there..
SO here is the end of my day !
NO clubbing for this trip cz i wanna be a good girl staying at home to accompany my family, hahahha...
I really enjoyed my day......thanks for bringing me such a nice place and we really had a lot of FUN..
Its 3:06am now...
Freaking tired.....
Good Night readers =)
Muackzz !

2 comments:

elise yap said...

wah...sweet swett~~~我喜欢那张你们坐在一起的背影照。。很有感觉。。。

sinyee said...

haha yea..that's my idea, LoL !!

Post a Comment