Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Insane xD ~ ♥

Seriously Kampar is really a peacefull place.....
But sometimes i really cant tahan this "silent" town..
Especially on friday, saturday and sunday..
I cant back to hometown every week, it cost me a lot and spend lot of time for da journey
AND
my parents will keep nagging me cz i keep hanging out with friends whenever i back to penang...
On last friday i'm so emotion because i cant stand da "boring-ness" here ==
I knew that my parents are going to Genting so i decided to join them there..
I called Elise to ask her go 2gether with me..
She just can say YES lo...haha
I bought 11pm bus to KL but the the bus delay and it start da journey at 12pm...FML
We plan to go outdoor if we reach there on time but we feel is not worth to just go out there for few hours..
So we decided to shopping again in KL 1st then straight to Genting..
Something funny things happen to me and her in Bukit Jalil there..
That day i almost crash by a car but i didn't notice that, the soh po scream for 3 times...
"got car, got car, GOT CAR " !!
I stop to move and feel shock la..i really din hear she scream lo..
Then when we wanna go for LRT..
Got a man keep kacau her, block her way ask her to fill up a form..
Damn kacau la him, we're rushing but he keep block us..
WASTE our time !!
We just shop for 2 hours like tat then need to rush back to Bukit Jalil there..
It's raining and we missed the Genting bus...duhh
So we sat for da 7pm bus..

Tunggu bus driver...
Soh po..




After shopping sure dirty eh ..


We reach Genting around 8.30pm and after pan leng leng then we went for tattoo..
We didn't try b4 so just TRY it =D
Absolutely the tattoo is fake 1 la, just spray on it...

The process..
Less than 3 minutes than gao tim liao..




After da tattoo then we went for dinner..
Elise yap very funny, go Genting she said wanna eat KFC...*smoked-head*
Okie lo i cincai eh eat wat oso can..
You know why she loves KFC a lot?
All is because of the "cheesy wedges"..
But honestly i hate this alot, yea i'm weird xD


Elise eh stomach very funny 1 la..
Always after makan KFC sure want go toilet...==
While waiting for her then i capture some photos lo..
Take 1
Take 2

Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
Take 6
We gonna watch World Cup Match in Genting, woohoo....
My very 1st time, hehe...
Germany VS Uruguay that night and Germany won 3-2...hahahah great!!



My drink ~ Tequila Sunrise
Her drink..







I quite enjoy da time that we spend 2gether..
AND
I LOVE fresh air =)


No comments:

Post a Comment