Thursday, July 29, 2010

E-Yan In House Partyyy (Part 1) ~ ♥

Before the party start..
We 4 gals included me, after shower and make up, then starts to snap here and there xD
Seriously i loveee to capture lotss of pictures..
To keep it as a memories because pictures is a part of our life memory, it helps to remind us where have we been b4 and what kind of event we join when we are young =)
Although now i dont have my own DSLR cam but i sure will purchase it when I have the ability ^^
Cz i dont want to keep asking money from my parents, i knew that money is hard to earn and they alr provide me a real good life xD
So no more complain ^^
I satisfied with my life now...
I love this =D

Yea just me and the pool...

me, birthday gal and taco

We're in da sauna room...



It's around 6pm..
The weather now is really suitable for us to get relax outside the balcony there..
+
The swimming pool is just infront of us, i really like this kind of feeeeling =)

Can you see da bed's design?
OMG !!
I'm totally in love with this BED...
It makes me got da "princess" feel..
Just like the scene inside those fairy tales story...
I'm going to get this kind of bed for my daughter once i born a baby gurl, weee witttt =)


Yeahhh ~ i'm in lovee with it ^^

Guess where are us?
Yea we are inside the bathroom..
There is a bathtub..
We are so free to taking pic with this bathtub, omg !
Elisé's pose seems like very artistic like that, she wanna be a model? haha..


I still haven get wet here..For the 2nd part of my post, you can see i'm in da pool 2gether with my crazy frensss ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment