Tuesday, July 27, 2010

E-Yan In House Partyyy (Part 2) ~ ♥

Last Saturday all of our PR gang having party at Ritz Hotel, Ipoh..
I't's E-yan birthday partyyy =D
His dad book a room for us to having fun there..
Before the party start, here is my self-capture pic ^^
Besides that, me, e-yan, elise and bee chin also capture lotz of photo before the party begin but dont know why my memory card canot scan into my laptop..
Have to wait until this Thursday just can upload =(

PR gang leng luissss ~ Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

Galss with Wilson

Galss with Jason

Alex is sooo desperate to kiss his wifey ~ EMI

Happy birthday gal ~ I luv this much =D *hug hug*

Elise, Emi, E-yan, Me XD
Here i seems like wanna drunk alr...haha

Wow i love my pose with my chicken wing, lol


Yeahh finally we're in da swimming pool ~















We follow E-yan's car to Ipoh after mid-term exam..

She wants to go Pusing town to urut her neck...after that she treat us makan porridge, YUMMY ~

Then we heading to her house to prepare bread for that night snacks...

Birthday gurl sure wanna be the most prettiest 1 right?

We accompany her to salon and we wait for 1 hour..

OMG E-yan just special for ur birthday ya..

Finally we reach Ritz Hotel and after we shower, make up and camwhore..Then they REACH =)

So here the party start....

I slept at 2 sumting because i got a lil drunk...Something happen to me on that night lo, haha..

But now all past !

I wont think so much anymore, look for the future, yea i can do it, Wootssss x)

In the next morning his dad treat us eat dim sum..

Wow we ordered a lotssss especially Rui Bin eat non-stop, hehe..

We really enjoy the night...Hope can gather like this again with u guyss, LOVE ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment